Monday, July 9, 2012

The White Dress Bridal {Ft. Lauderdale, FL}

I had the immense pleasure of photographing The White Dress Bridal shop in Ft. Lauderdale last week!  One of my brides actually found me through, Mary, the owner of the shop.  I was perplexed, as I did not know of the shop or the owner.  Come to find out, Mary is friends with two of the brides I have previously worked with and was passing along my information because she had seen my work and knew her friends were pleased with my services and their photographs! Needless to say, she is a COMPLETE sweetheart and has a gorgeous store near 17th street!  I had such a nice time chatting with her and capturing all of the pretty and sparkly gowns!

Please consider The White Dress Bridal for all of your bridal and formal wear needs! They have gowns for any occasion and even rent tuxedos!  



Mary, the shop owner is amazing! 















No comments:

Post a Comment