Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Guests Traveled Far & Wide to See the Beautiful Bride! {Wedding-Ft. Lauderdale, FL}

What a beautiful waterfront wedding!  The bride and groom traveled from Boston down to sunny South Florida for their special day.  Guests traveled from as far as Hawaii (the bride's home state) and California for the joyous occasion!  The weather was perfect and a few friends of the bride and groom joked that they looked like a bridal version of Ken and Barbie....I'd have to say I definitely agree that they make a gorgeous couple!  Congratulations to you, Mr. and Mrs. Brady! 





 
 


 

I absolutely LOVED all of her girlfriend's dresses...I teased that we could have had a photoshoot for Nordstom's summer collection that afternoon considering the stunning styles and colors the girls chose!



I found this piece of slate at Crate & Barrel and thought it would be perfect for "special messages" during events and shoots!  I think it turned out nicely and can serve as a centerpiece for THANK YOU cards from the happy couple!




No comments:

Post a Comment