Saturday, July 21, 2012

Traci Lynn Photography has officially been PUBLISHED!

A few months ago, I had the extreme pleasure of pacing my friend and fellow ultra runner, Michelle, at Massanutten Mountain Trails 100 Mile Run!  While I was there, I crewed her for the first portion of the race and then stepped in to pace her approximately 40+ miles to the finish!  We had an amazing time in the mountains and some of the images captured during our adventure were published in the July/August 2012 Issue of Marathon and Beyond! I am thrilled and although they spelled my 1st name wrong, very excited to see my work in print!  






Our friend, Steven, making his way up one of the many ascents throughout the course!

1 comment:

  1. Love being friends with someone so talented! What a cool things :)

    ReplyDelete