Thursday, September 9, 2010

Colorado {Part Three}

Slowly but surely I will get them all posted!  There are probably at least two more posts before I have my entire selection up to be viewed!  

These photos are from my trip up Mt. Yale...my first 14er!  Unlike everything else in my life, for some reason I chose NOT TO Google "altitude sickness" or "properly adjusting to high altitudes" prior to my little adventure.  We actually camped above 10,000 feet overnight before our hike, less than 36 hours following my arrival to Colorado.  (Of course, coming from sea level seeing that I live in Florida, this was apparently a major mistake!)  To make a long story short, I did not get ill until coming back DOWN so I am very grateful for that because it was not a pretty sight.  But, as you can see from the photos below, I was surrounded by beauty and couldn't have been happier...just maybe a little less sick the second half of the hike!  








I LOVE that you can see the moon in this shot! 







My obsession with photos of shoes...not sure why, but it makes me happy! 






Probably my favorite of the day!






1 comment:

  1. Wow, those shots are absolutely breathtaking! You definitely know how to capture a moment with just one snap. It looks completely amazing out there; you should move out there as soon as possible!!
    B (dot)

    ReplyDelete