Monday, October 3, 2011

Las Olas Tattoo Company {Ft. Lauderdale, Florida}

Having always been intrigued by the art of tattooing, I have also always had the desire to take photos inside of a tattoo parlor.  I finally got my chance this weekend at Las Olas Tattoo Company, located on Las Olas Blvd just west of Sushi Rock.  
My friend decided to get a new tattoo and since her husband knows the owner, Shamus, I was granted permission to capture some amazing images.  Las Olas Tattoo Company is one of four tattoo parlors owned by Shamus.  (His other stores are located in New York, as well as Vermont.)  He is a very friendly and professional man and his staff is equally as wonderful.  Check them out if you are interested in any body art or piercings!  
Las Olas Tattoo Company
1509 E. Las Olas Blvd.
954-530-8044



 Love all the different colors of ink! 


 

  

 








No comments:

Post a Comment