Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Jaffe Family

I had the pleasure of photographing the fun and fabulous Jaffe Family last weekend! They were so outgoing and great to work with! Below are some of the moments we were able to capture!


I couldn't have been more pleased than when I pulled up at their house and they had a beautiful red couch sitting outside for the shoot!



Dad thought that it would be funny to put his girls to work while he caught up on his gardening literature!

They turned off their fountain to make for a picture perfect tiered pose!



Some of my favorite fun shots of the day incorporated their trampoline! It took so much self control not to get up there to bounce with them! (for those of you who know me well, you know that I LOVE trampolines)

Their puppy Coco, who has "two left ears"!

No comments:

Post a Comment