Sunday, January 2, 2011

Snow Day! {Muncie, IN}

There was plenty of snow when I was back in Indiana for Christmas!  I welcomed the cold weather and the fluffy, white fun considering it has been about 3 years since I've seen snow, let alone taken advantage of playing in it.  Luckily my cousin, Taylor, was also in town from Houston and was just as excited as I was about the opportunity to frolic about in our Grammy's back acreage.  The two of us shared a hysterical sledding adventure as well, however, the photographic and video footage from that trip will NOT be shared on the blog! (I love you, Tay) ;-) 

MY SNOW BEAUTIES:

TAYLOR 

and LILY!!!!

I just love her and, of course, those beautiful blue eyes! 



The neighbor's pretty pony!


 I love the trees and the open land behind my grandparent's house.

The sun attempted to peek out for just a few seconds...I like the dramatic contrast.


No comments:

Post a Comment