Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. {Wedding-Santa Rosa Beach, FL}

I'm certain many of you recall this gorgeous couple that I photographed at Vizcaya a few months ago!  I had such an amazing time taking their engagement photographs, I knew they'd be a joy to work with on their big day!  Chad and Monica traveled to the breathtaking resort community of Water Color in Santa Rosa Beach, FL to hold their wedding celebration.  Although the weather proved to be a bit intense during the ceremony (20 mph wind gusts), the beautiful, powder white sands and exquisite resort made for an event to remember.  Below is a small sampling of the photos I captured on their special day, as well as the highlight video from the talented videographers at Revelation Productions. 




1 comment:

  1. The pictures of your wedding looked amazing!! Just beautiful!! Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete