Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pregnancy glow!

A couple of weeks ago, I posted a few photos of a "mystery belly"! That belly belongs to a dear friend of mine, Melinda! She is due with her 1st baby girl in June! Here is just a small sampling of the amazing photos we were able to capture during her session!
People always talk about the pregnancy glow! I tend to think that Melinda is gorgeous all of the time, however, you cannot deny that she certainly does have a very special glow to her! I absolutely love this photo!
And this one...
So cute!
I had to actually stand on their bed for this shot...this was, of course, after playing "balance beam" on the back of their couch earlier!

A few of the gifts that they have received for the baby...

And my favorites of the session...
I love how tender this picture is!
The intimacy of Mommy and Daddy interacting literally brought tears to my eyes!










No comments:

Post a Comment